We care about your personal information and the way it is used and shared. Protecting your privacy is very important to us and we are committed to protecting and securing the confidentiality and security of your personal data that you provide to us while using our website www.tffstore.in (“Site”), or when you otherwise contact us.
We categorise the information we collect about you (collectively referred to as "Personal Information") as follows:
Information Provided to Us: we collect information that you provide to us while visiting the Site (including sensitive Personal Information, wherever applicable), which includes:
- your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, postal code;
- your credit / debit card, mobile payment and other payment details;
- your opt-in option to receive our e-mails, shop online, request a catalog, participate in a contest, promotion or survey or join our social networking sites;
- any other Personal Information you choose to provide to us.
If you are under the age of 18, you are not authorized to use the Site without the supervision and consent of the child’s parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, without the consent of the child's parent or guardian. If you believe we have collected information about a child under the age of 13, please contact us so that we may take appropriate steps to delete such information.
Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that can be used to prevent children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
We need your identity details, contact details, banking information and account history to manage our relationship with you and provide services to you. We may use this information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes in addition to processing for various purposes, depending on the circumstances for which we may/will need to process your Personal Information, including:
- to communicate with you;
- to maintain and improve customer relationship;
- to assess, process and provide products, services and/or facilities to you;
- to establish your identity and background;
- to respond to your enquiries or complaints and resolve any issues and disputes which may arise in connection with any dealings with us;
- to provide you with information and/or updates on our products, services, upcoming promotions offered by us
- to maintain and update internal record keeping;
- for internal administrative purposes;
- to send you seasonal greetings messages from time to time;
- to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities;
- to process any payments related to your commercial transactions with us;
- to comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement;
- for detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities;
- we collect and store your service usage and transactional information to determine and verify the service charges payable by you and to administer our relationship with you.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Personal Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
We may share your Personal Information with other organisations in the following circumstances:
- if the law or a public authority says we must share the Personal Information or for the administration of justice;
- if we need to share Personal Information in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (this includes providing Personal Information to others for the purposes of preventing fraud);
- with third party service providers, to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure, hosting and IT services, to personalize and optimize our service, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service to analyse and enhance data. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.